Train Schedule (Taiwan time)
Since the train tickets between Taipei and Hualien are very tight, the organization committee has arranged a special chartered train on 05/13 (08:56-11:57) to take you to Hualien and return on 05/17 (17:13-20:18) to Taipei main station when the conference ends. The train cost NT$1000 (~US34, roundtrip). To take advantage of this, please select this option in the registration.
From Taoyuan Airport
From Taoyuan Airport to Taipei Main Station
By Taoyuan Airport MRT
Purchase a single journey ticket heading to "Taipei Main Station".
- Fare: NT$160
- Travel time about 37 min (Direct) / 50 min (Normal).
- Other Information: Taoyuan Airport MRT
Kuo-Kuang Motor Transport - Kuokuang Line(No.1819)
- Fare: full fare NT$125 / half fare NT$65 / round-trip NT$230
- Intervals: 15-20 minutes
- Trip Length: about 60 minutes
- Business Hours: 24hours
- Other Information: Bus information of Taoyuan Airport
- Ticketing: Tickets sold at bus counters.
Terminal 2 bus pickup point: Bus pickup zone at the northeast arcade of the 1st floor Arrivals lobby.
Taxis operating by shifts are located at the west side of the Terminal 1's and Terminal 2's Arrivals Lobby at the Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport.
- Fare: about NT$1,200-1,500
- Other Information: Taxi service of Taoyuan Airport
From Taipei Main Station to NTU, JustSleep, and Howard International Hotel:
By TaxiTaking a taxicab is the easiest way.
By Taipei MRT
- Purchase a single journey ticket heading to “Taipower Building Station”.
Take MRT Red line (Tamsui-Xinyi line) (To Xiangshan) from Taipei Main Station to Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall and transfer to Green line (Songshan-Xindian line) (To Xindiang) and get off Gongguan (NTU). Take Exit #3 for NTU main entrance and Exit #2 for Just Sleep Hotel. From NTU main entrance, take Xinsheng S. Road for 10-15 minutes to reach Howard International House
(Fare: NT$20/adult, the travel time between stations: ca. 9 minutes)
From Taipei Main Station To Farglory Hotel:By Taiwan Railways
Purchase a single journey ticket heading to Hualien Station.
Train type of Express:
- Puyuma (Fare: NT$440/adult, the travel time between stations: ca. 2 hour and 10 minutes)
- Taroko (Fare: NT$440/adult, the travel time between stations: ca. 2 hour and 10 minutes)
- Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Fare: NT$440/adult, the travel time between stations: ca. 2.5 ~ 3 hour)
- Chu-Kuang Express (Fare: NT$340/adult, the travel time between stations: ca. 3 ~ 4 hour)
- Take Taxi from Hualien Station to Farglory Hotel.
- Other Information: Taiwan Railways